Applying for temporary emergency aid (ATE)
Temporary emergency aid (Aide Temporaire Exceptionnelle/ ATE) is awarded to qualifying members upon receipt and review of their application.
This emergency aid is intended for pensioners who claimed all of their CRPN entitlements with an effective date prior to January 1, 2012, and who were under age 60 on January 1, 2012.
In 2023, this program is available to members born in 1961.
Please send us all of the following documents by the stated deadline:
- The CRPN form duly filled out, dated, and signed,
- Your latest notice of tax assessment, duly dated and signed,
- Your individual career history statement (“relevé de carrière”) from the basic scheme.
ATE awards are based on:
- The number of months between the date of the member’s 60th birthday and their statutory retirement date under the basic scheme as determined by their birth year. Statutory retirement age under the basic scheme is 62 for general scheme members born in 1961,
- Family circumstances,
- Household income.
ATE awards are liable:
- To income tax and compulsory social charges.
Download ATE information sheet and application form: