Elections of representatives of the members to the Board of Directors (BoD) of the CRPNPAC will be held in June 2023.
The texts organising the 2023 elections of representatives of the members to the BoD are as follows:
- Article L. 6527-3 of the French Transport Code (administration of the CRPNPAC and composition of the BoD);
- Articles R. 421-1 and R. 421-2 of the French Civil Aviation Code (categories of professional air crew members);
- Article R. 426-2 of the French Civil Aviation Code, amended by Decree no. 2012-1563 of 31 December 2012 (administration of the CRPNPAC and composition of the BoD);
- Decree of 27 December 2007 instituting the terms of elections of representatives of the members to the BoD of the CRPNPAC, amended by the Decree of 16 November 2012 and by the Decree of 17 November 2017;
- CNIL Deliberation no. 2019-053 of 25 April 2019, adopting a recommendation relative to the security of electronic voting systems, notably via the internet;
- the 2023 electoral regulations and 2023 electoral calendar adopted by Decision no. 2022-75 of the Board of Directors of 15 December 2022.
These texts can be downloaded by clicking on the corresponding links above.
In compliance with the provisions laid down in the electoral regulations, the CRPNPAC makes available to the union organisations and interested associations all regulatory texts relative to the elections of representatives of the members to the BoD of the beneficiary staff of the scheme managed by the Pension Fund of Professional Air Crew Members in the civil aviation industry. It informs all union organisations and interested associations, as well as members, of the organisation of the elections mentioned above:
- by means of poster in the premises of the CRPNPAC at 14 rue des Pyramides, 75001 PARIS;
- by means of communication on the website of the CRPNPAC www.crpn.fr available to the public.
The first step of preparation for the elections consists of determining, from among the union organisations and associations wishing to present a list of candidates, those who fulfil the criteria defined by Article 9 of the Electoral Decree of 27 December 2007 amended for each of the colleges. The declaration of intent to stand form of the organisations and associations must reach the CRPNPAC in accordance with the terms laid down by the 2023 electoral regulations and before the deadline set in the 2023 electoral calendar, which any interested person may view on the website of the CRPNPAC www.crpn.fr available to the public.
In compliance with the applicable texts, voters may freely choose between postal voting and electronic voting. The voting material corresponding to your college of membership, including the terms of postal voting and electronic voting, will be sent out on the day the ballot opens.
The texts applicable to the elections stipulate that the electoral lists shall be drawn up on 31 December of the year preceding that of the elections, which will be 31 December 2022 for the 2023 elections. The capacity of voter and the college to which the voter belongs are assessed as of that date. The member is a voter in the college corresponding to his last speciality. With this in mind, it is important that this information and the personal address of each voter are known to the CRPNPAC by 31 December 2022.
Active and retired air crew members: by voting, you are building the future of your fund!
The CRPN undertakes only to collect personal data for precise, explicit and legitimate purposes, and to process them with respect for the specified purposes. The CRPN undertakes only to process personal data which are adequate, relevant, and not excessive in respect of the purposes for which they are collected. Personal data will be collected and/or processed only on the legal bases stipulated in the legislation in force and for the following purpose: 2023 elections to the BoD of the CRPN.
In compliance with European Regulation no. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended, you have a right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, and a right to restrict the processing of your data. Furthermore, you have the right to define instructions on the fate of your data after you die. You can exercise these rights with the Data Protection Officer of the CRPNPAC at the following address: email@example.com
For further information: https://www.crpn.fr /informatique-et-libertes/
CRPN, Information (2nd information) in compliance with the provisions set out in the 2023 electoral regulations and the 2023 electoral calendar (adopted by decision of the BoD of the CRPNPAC no. 2022-75 of 15 December 2022), provided on 21 December 2022:
- by means of poster in the premises of the CRPNPAC at 14 rue des pyramides, 75001 PARIS;
- by means of communication on the website of the CRPNPAC: www.crpn.fr, available to the public.