Filter by theme:
- My air crew member has had a period of temporary medical leave with no salary continuation or providence benefits: Do I declare their days of leave?
No, employers only declare periods of temporary medical leave for which the air crew member was paid all or part of their wages, or drew benefits from a compulsory providence scheme.
Important: daily social security benefits are not wages.
- I employ a helicopter hoist operations (HHO) crew member or an emergency medical helicopter transport crew member: do I register them for CRPN membership?
Yes, if your employee exercises this profession on an ongoing basis as their main occupation.
- I am an air crew member and also registered as president or director of an “SAS” or “SASU” company. Do I need to join CRPN?
- Yes, if you are president or director of an “SAS” company with an employment contract for the “salaried employment” portion of your work.
- No, if you are president or director of an “SAS” company without an employment contract, or of an “SASU” company. In this case, you will need to register with AGIRC/ARRCO.
The employer-employee relationship, one of the characterizing features of any employment contract, cannot be established for the President or Director General/ sole or majority shareholder of an SAS.
Without an employment contract, “employee” status, which is one of CRPN’s requirements for membership, cannot be established.
Unlike France’s General scheme and the AGIRC/ARRCO scheme, which treat people in these positions as employees if they are on the company payroll, CRPN has no legal instrument under which to do the same. This means that they cannot be CRPN members.
It should also be noted that, unlike other employees, people in these positions are not covered by the French unemployment insurance system due to their lack of an employment contract.
Internet services questions
- How to use the website section?
Here is CRPN’s guide to a faster, smoother user experience on our website.
To read any documents you download
All documents available for download are in PDF format. If you aren’t able to view these files, please go here (official website) to download the Acrobat Reader plugin.
Check the “Install….extension” box and click on the “Download Acrobat Reader” button. Follow the instructions to complete installation.
To submit your documents to CRPN
Fill out the contact form which is specifically reserved for submitting scans or photos of your documents:
- Your accompanying documents,
- A separate letter stating your request.
Your accompanying documents must be in pdf, txt, doc, docx, odt, xls, xlsx, csv, jpg, jpeg, or png format; and not exceed 5Mo each. A notification will display for any attached file that exceeds 5 Mo.
If a file exceeds 5 Mo, divide it into several smaller documents.
For better display quality
You can adjust your computer’s font size for easier reading. Just follow the instructions below to adjust your font display size up or down.
Important: different browsers require different key combinations.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome, hold the following keys down at the same time:
- The control (CTRL) key and the plus (+) sign to magnify font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the minus (-) sign to shrink font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the zero (0) on the right-hand keypad to return to default display size.
If you are using Safari (Mac), hold the following keys down at the same time_:
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and minus sign (-) keys to shrink font size;
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and plus sign (+) keys to magnify font size.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Display,” then “Text size,” and select.
For a smoother browsing experience
- CRPN recommends the use of favorites and keyboard shortcuts.
- The easiest way to locate the pages you visit most frequently is by bookmarking them. This way, they will appear whenever you open your browser and you will just need to click on them to open.
- Keyboard shortcuts
To do this Press these keys Cut Ctrl + X Copy Ctrl + C Paste Ctrl + V Undo Ctrl + Z Update/ refresh a page F5 Zoom in/Zoom out Ctrl + scroll wheel on your mouse OR Ctrl + + / — View a page in full-screen mode F11 Access your downloads CTRL + J Open a new tab CTRL + T Browse between applications Alt + Tab Go from one tab to another Ctrl + Tab Display your most recent tab Ctrl + 9 Bookmark a page Press Ctrl + D when on the page Display your bookmarks Ctrl + B
To get the most out of your browser
- How do I create a “Personal Account?”
CRPN’s website is the only place where you can sign up for a personal account. Click on the “Personal Account” section that appears at the top of each page.
Select the “CREATE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT” tab in the right-hand section of the screen and click on the “FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM” button that appears under your circumstances.
Fill out the registration form
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Before you confirm your registration, please take the time to review the information you have entered; we need it to contact you.
Click the bottom of the form to confirm your registration
Check your inbox for confirmation of your registration.
You will be sent a pass code by mail within the next 8 days.
You have received your pass code by mail – 1st login
Go to “Already have an account?” at the left-hand side of your screen and log in under your profile.
Fill in both the “user name” and “password” fields:
- Your user name is your third-party number (“numéro de tiers”),
- Your password is the code you received by mail.
- What services are available under “My personal account?”
Log in to My personal account to:
- Enter your Pre-Hiring Declarations (“Déclarations Préalables A l’Embauche”/ (DPAE),
- Submit annual inactivity files (partial activity, maternity/paternity leave, adoption leave from 12/16/2021, alternating work retirement, parental leave taken in the form of alternating work retirement, redeployment leave or mobility leave from of 16/12/2021).
- What services are available in the public section?
You can use our public section to:
- Read through our topic-based pages to learn more about your retirement,
- Download guidelines and forms,
- Find answers in Flash questions,
- CRPN’s virtual assistant Alpha is available 24/7 to answer your questions,
- Find answers in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ),
- Check out CRPN news,
- Get press release notifications,
- Do a keyword search,
- Contact CRPN,
- View CRPN’s publications: the air crew member’s handbook, the Horizon newsletter and the condensed business report.