Alpha, virtual assistant of the CRPN, is available 24/7 to quickly answer your most common questions.
Created during the summer of 2019, it has been enhanced over time to appropriately answer your questions.
To activate its functionalities:
- Click on the icon at the bottom right of each web page,
- Choose your profile (Employee/Pensioner/Employer),
- Enter one or more keywords to express your request in the free field “Ask your question”. You will then be offered a choice of three suggestions.
You have the option:
- Of expanding the search “window”,
- Of deleting your history.
If you can’t find an answer, you can:
- Read the Employee, Pensioner and Employer pages ,
- Consulter the FAQ for your profile (Employee, Pensioner, Employer),
- Browse the Flash Questions,
- Use the search engine ,
- Complete the contact form to ask your question.
and, of course, take a look in your personal account:
- At the various services (the “Online application for liquidation” and its “Tracking”, the Retirement date analysis and pension simulation tools (accompanied by their tutorials)),
- At the documents available for download in PDF format (Career record, Notification of entitlements, Pension book, Pension payment schedule, Tax attestation, etc.).