Here in France, we are currently preparing for a very gradual end to lockdown that will not immediately allow CRPN to resume our telephone reception service and in-person appointments. As a result, our Careers and Benefits department is temporarily inviting air crew members who are planning to retire in the next 6 months but haven’t found answers to all of their questions on the private and public sections of our websites to set up a telephone appointment.
How it works
- You can request a 30-minute telephone appointment through your personal account. We can only set up telephone appointments with air crew members who will be retiring within the next 6 months.
- We are offering telephone appointments on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons beginning Thursday, May 14.
- To set up a telephone appointment, you can choose 2 to 4 time slots and our Careers and Benefits department will send you an email confirmation of the slot that has been selected for your telephone appointment.
How to set up an appointment
Log in to your personal account, and click on the “Contact CRPN” button.
Make sure to update your account with any changes to your personal information, including your telephone number (preferably a cell).
Fill out the contact form
- Choose “Written request” in the Subject line.
- Attach a scan or photograph of your letter (authorized formats: pdf, txt, doc, docx, odt, xls, xlsx, csv, jpg, jpeg, png; 5Mo maximum).
Your letter can list up to 4 possible telephone appointment times, e.g. Monday, May 18 at 2:30 p.m. and Thursday, May 21 at 3:00 p.m.
An Air Crew caseworker will send you an email confirmation of the slot that has been selected for your telephone appointment.
Don’t yet have a personal account?
Activate the MY ACCOUNT button which appears at the top of each page of our website and click on the CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT tab.
Once you have filled out the registration form (including your French Social Security number and your email address), you will receive an email with the information (link and code) you need to activate your account, and you will get immediate access to your personal account.
We explain how to create a personal account in our news update for March 26, 2019.