CRPN’s website is the only place where you can sign up for a personal account. Click on the “Personal Account” section that appears at the top of each page.
Select the “CREATE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT” tab in the right-hand section of the screen and click on the “FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM” button that appears under your circumstances.
- Standard procedure
Activate the “Fill out the registration form” button
Step 1: Enter your personal information
- French Social Security number with key (this appears on your French health insurance card “carte Vitale”)
- Last name (last name at birth or last name used)
- Date of birth
These fields are mandatory.
Click on “NEXT STEP” to go on to step 2.
Step 2: Confirm your email address/ Activate your personal account
Enter your email address (the one CRPN already has on file) and click on “Next step”.
You will be receiving an email containing a 6-character activation code. You have 30 minutes to enter the activation code. If this deadline passes, you will need to resubmit your request to create a personal account.
Step 3: Set your password
- Enter a password containing at least 8 characters of your choice, and re-enter to confirm.
- Click on “Go to my personal account” and view your available services.
- I don’t know my French social Security Number
This number, followed by its key, appears on your French health insurance card (“carte Vitale”).
- I don’t have a French Social Security number
In step 1 when you set up your personal account:
- Check the “I don’t know my French Social Security number” box,
- Enter your Last name and Date of birth
- Click the NEXT STEP button,
- Enter your First name and Email address,
- Click on the SUBMIT REQUEST button.
Your request will be submitted to CRPN, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- My email address is not recognized, or I have a new email address
The email address you entered is not identical to the one CRPN has on file.
You can update your contact information by filling out, signing, and scanning the “Submit contact information for personal account setup,” which is available:
- in step 2 of the personal account setup process,
- or in the Downloads section.
or by attaching a scan of your ID (Please scan both sides if you are submitting an ID card).
CRPN will register your new email address and notify you by email. You will then be able to go back and set up your personal account.
- I did not receive or enter the activation code within 30 minutes
Did you check your “spam” or “junk” email folders?
If you did not receive CRPN’s confirmation email or waited too long to activate your account, you will need to go through the personal account setup procedure again.
- The activation code is not working
2 common reasons :
- the 30-minute time limit for using the code has expired,
- you made a new request right after: the new code cancelled the old one.
- I lost my password
If you forgot your password, please create a new personal account.