Here is CRPN’s guide to a faster, smoother user experience on our website.
- To read any documents you download
All documents available for download are in PDF format. If you aren’t able to view these files, please go here (official website) to download the Acrobat Reader plugin.
Check the “Install….extension” box and click on the “Download Acrobat Reader” button. Follow the instructions to complete installation.
- To submit your documents to CRPN
Fill out the contact form which is specifically reserved for submitting scans or photos of your documents:
- Your accompanying documents,
- A separate letter stating your request.
Your accompanying documents must be in pdf, txt, doc, docx, odt, xls, xlsx, csv, jpg, jpeg, or png format; and not exceed 5Mo each. A notification will display for any attached file that exceeds 5 Mo.
If a file exceeds 5 Mo, divide it into several smaller documents.
- For better display quality
You can adjust your computer’s font size for easier reading. Just follow the instructions below to adjust your font display size up or down.
Important: different browsers require different key combinations.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome, hold the following keys down at the same time:
- The control (CTRL) key and the plus (+) sign to magnify font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the minus (-) sign to shrink font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the zero (0) on the right-hand keypad to return to default display size.
If you are using Safari (Mac), hold the following keys down at the same time_:
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and minus sign (-) keys to shrink font size;
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and plus sign (+) keys to magnify font size.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Display,” then “Text size,” and select.
- For a smoother browsing experience
- CRPN recommends the use of favorites and keyboard shortcuts.
- The easiest way to locate the pages you visit most frequently is by bookmarking them. This way, they will appear whenever you open your browser and you will just need to click on them to open.
- Keyboard shortcuts
To do this Press these keys Cut Ctrl + X Copy Ctrl + C Paste Ctrl + V Undo Ctrl + Z Update/ refresh a page F5 Zoom in/Zoom out Ctrl + scroll wheel on your mouse OR Ctrl + + / — View a page in full-screen mode F11 Access your downloads CTRL + J Open a new tab CTRL + T Browse between applications Alt + Tab Go from one tab to another Ctrl + Tab Display your most recent tab Ctrl + 9 Bookmark a page Press Ctrl + D when on the page Display your bookmarks Ctrl + B