Here is CRPN’s guide to a faster, smoother user experience on our website.
- To read any documents you download
All documents available for download are in PDF format. If you aren’t able to view these files, please go here (official website) to download the Acrobat Reader plugin.
Check the “Install….extension” box and click on the “Download Acrobat Reader” button. Follow the instructions to complete installation.
- To submit your documents to CRPN
Fill out the contact form which is specifically reserved for submitting scans or photos of your documents:
- Your accompanying documents,
- A separate letter stating your request.
Your accompanying documents must be in pdf, txt, doc, docx, odt, xls, xlsx, csv, jpg, jpeg, or png format; and not exceed 5Mo each. A notification will display for any attached file that exceeds 5 Mo.
If a file exceeds 5 Mo, divide it into several smaller documents.
- For better display quality
You can adjust your computer’s font size for easier reading. Just follow the instructions below to adjust your font display size up or down.
Important: different browsers require different key combinations.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome, hold the following keys down at the same time:
- The control (CTRL) key and the plus (+) sign to magnify font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the minus (-) sign to shrink font size,
- The control (CTRL) key and the zero (0) on the right-hand keypad to return to default display size.
If you are using Safari (Mac), hold the following keys down at the same time_:
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and minus sign (-) keys to shrink font size;
- The option (alt or ⌥), command (cmd), and plus sign (+) keys to magnify font size.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Display,” then “Text size,” and select.
- For a smoother browsing experience
- CRPN recommends the use of favorites and keyboard shortcuts.
- The easiest way to locate the pages you visit most frequently is by bookmarking them. This way, they will appear whenever you open your browser and you will just need to click on them to open.
- Keyboard shortcuts
To do this Press these keys Cut Ctrl + X Copy Ctrl + C Paste Ctrl + V Undo Ctrl + Z Update/ refresh a page F5 Zoom in/Zoom out Ctrl + scroll wheel on your mouse OR Ctrl + + / — View a page in full-screen mode F11 Access your downloads CTRL + J Open a new tab CTRL + T Browse between applications Alt + Tab Go from one tab to another Ctrl + Tab Display your most recent tab Ctrl + 9 Bookmark a page Press Ctrl + D when on the page Display your bookmarks Ctrl + B
- To get the most out of your browser
Please click here to check out the French data protection authority (CNIL)’s online tips and advice on managing the cookies that are stored on your computer.
CRPN recommends that you use the Google Chrome browser.
- To use our website’s tree configuration
To help you find information quickly on crpn.fr, we have set up a content hierarchy which we present in detail below:
The CRPN logo
Just click once on the CRPN logo, which appears on each page of our website, to go back to the crpn.fr homepage.
- MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT (create/login personal account)
- HELP AND CONTACT (FAQ and form)
- Fr / En (French and English versions)
- Downloads (Informational Guides/Forms/Documentation)
Our search engine (appears as a magnifying glass)
You can use our search engine to perform keyword searches within the crpn.fr website.
Our profile-based menus (colored wings)
Just click once on your profile-based (Employer, Pensioner, or Employee) MY ACCOUNT or TO LEARN MORE links to access your personal account or your pages.
- I represent an employer : My account /To learn more
- I am a pensioner : My account / To learn more
- I am en employee : My account / To learn more
Our scrolling banner
CRPN uses a scrolling banner to draw your attention to any current important information.
Vous pouvez consulter dans le carrousel (sous le bandeau bleu “Dispositif CRPN – Covid-19”) les rubriques :
Our footer menu
You can use the footer menu to access:
Our 3 profile-based menus:
Our dedicated pages:
CRPN’s COVID-19 program
CRPN has set up a special page (updated regularly) where you can find all of CRPN’s COVID-19 –related news for members and/or employers.
PN Aigle Azur, XL Airways France or other trouble airlines
CRPN is here to help and has set up a dedicated page (which we will update and add to on a regular basis) to deal with any questions you may have.
Our breadcrumb trail
A breadcrumb trail displays on the left-hand side under the title of each of our pages. You can use it to find your location within our site’s tree configuration and go up the tree to the crpn.fr homepage.
Example: Home > About CRPN > What we do