My employment in the United Kingdom

Please send us proof of your activity as flight crew in the United Kingdom (career record of the pension scheme to which you are affiliated, and certificate of employment of each employer) with a view to aggregating any periods of inactivity as flight crew in Europe for the settlement of your pension entitlements.

Please refer to the following informational guide: European coordination.