- All available services
- Update your personal contact information,
- Get your career overview statement (“relevé de carrière”),
- View your career and any missing periods (displayed as a timeline)
- Get your notice of entitlements,
- Retirement date calculator (calculate your age at retirement and view any rate reductions displayed against a timeline),
- Pension estimators (if you are currently employed/ if you are drawing a pension through the Alternating Work-Retirement program),
- Online requests and applications:
- Claim the totality of your pension entitlements,
- Partial claim through the Alternating Work-Retirement program,
- Claim all remaining entitlements following participation in the Alternating Work-Retirement program,
- Buybacks, contribution payments, and free credits.
and, temporarily, depending on your situation:
- follow up your pension claim entitlement,
- unemployement : consult an additional buyback proposal.
- Pension estimator tutorial
Need help estimating your future entitlements?
Please refer to one of CRPN’s two profile-based news items below:
- If you are currently working: Tutorial for our pension estimator,
- If you are currently enrolled in our alternating work-retirement program: Tutorial for our alternating work-retirement pension estimator.
These tutorials are also available when you log in to your personal account to use our Alternating Work-Retirement Program pension estimator (our pension estimator).