I am currently enrolled in the alternating work-retirement program and want to join on to a collective settlement agreement. What should I do?

You will need to claim the second portion of your entitlements through your online personal account by the applicable deadline. We will confirm receipt of your application by sending you the certificate for your employer to fill out. 

To find a quick answer to your questions, please refer to:

  • Our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions),
  • Our Fact sheets which are available for download,
  • Our News,
  • Our Pages.

Frequently asked questions

Check out our FAQ page