My income has gone down due to COVID-19: can I qualify for emergency aid?

CRPN has rolled out a number of programs to aid companies and safeguard member entitlements, but our rules do not provide for widespread financial aid to compensate for lost income.

However, you should be aware that CRPN does have a Social Welfare fund which our Social Welfare board uses to grant one-time aid to members facing a serious qualifying life event or disability-or age-related difficulty that has left them in dire financial circumstances.

In this case, if you send us a written request, we will send you a form for you to fill out and send back along with the documentary evidence we will need to assess how much your “survival income” is. We will then conduct a welfare assessment in your home and the board will decide on the basis of your application and this assessment.

Frequently asked questions

Check out our FAQ page