In these extraordinary times, in order to avoid any disruptions in processing your pension claim, please complete as much of your application as you can online through your personal account.
It is important that you apply to claim your pension entitlements (either in full, or a partial claim through the alternating work-retirement program) by accessing our “Online requests and applications” service through your personal account.
CRPN needs to receive your application by the last day of the month prior to the effective date you have chosen for your pension, whether you are claiming your full pension or submitting a partial claim through the alternating work-retirement program.
How to submit your application online
Log in to your personal account and choose the “Online requests and applications” section.
- Click on VIEW,
- Check and confirm your information. This information is important as it will be included in your application and we will use it to communicate with you,
- Choose your type of application:
- To apply to claim all of your entitlements, or to claim the remainder of your entitlements after participating in the alternating work-retirement program, choose “Apply to claim all entitlements,”
- To claim a portion of your entitlements through the alternating work-retirement program, choose “Apply to claim through the alternating work-retirement program”,
- Click on GO.
- Enter the name of your last employer and the effective date you have chosen for your pension,
- Upload your documents (optional), including the latest amendment to your employment contract covering your participation in the alternating work-retirement program, if you are submitting a claim through the alternating work-retirement program,
- Click on PREVIEW.
- A provisional pension application will display. Important, your application will not be submitted if you do not go on to the next step.
- Click on CONFIRM AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION.
- Your application will be submitted directly by email to our Careers and Benefits Department (“service Carrières et Prestations”), which will process it and send you a reply as quickly as possible in light of the current extraordinary circumstances.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt at the email address you entered as part of your other personal information, including a (printable) PDF overview of your application.
When we receive your electronic application
This electronic application is the 1st step of the pension claim process. Once your application has been processed, our Careers and benefits department (“service Carrières et Prestations”) will:
- Direct you to download your career history statement (“relevé de carrière”) and ask you to check it, sign it, and return it along with your completed application. No changes will be able to be made to your career once you have claimed your pension,
- Email you a pension application file for you to put together. You can choose to submit your completed application either all at once or one document at a time. Your final submission deadline will be one year after the effective date you have chosen for your pension. If you have been determined to be permanently unfit for work, this deadline will be extended to 2 years after the triggering event that entitled you to claim your pension.
In light of the current extraordinary situation, you will need to return these documents using the contact form.
When your application has been accepted
Once your application has been accepted by the pension board, you will receive:
- Your 1st pension payment by bank transfer,
- Your certificate of pension entitlement (“titre de pension”),
- A letter confirming your pension claim,
- A certificate for the French unemployment authority (“Pôle Emploi,”) if you requested one.
For more information, please refer to:
- Our visual “Your pension application step by step”,
- Our Step by step guide to claiming your retirement pension,
- OurFrequently asked Questions (FAQ).