Need to contact CRPN? Due to the current extraordinary circumstances, CRPN has had to close down its telephone hotline as well as its in-person member reception.
If you have any questions for our Careers and Benefits department, please refer to our website which is available 24/7.
If you have a question for any of CRPN’s other departments, you can reach your case contact by dialing their direct number.
Our Careers and Benefits case managers are mainly focusing on:
- Processing pension claim applications,
- Paying pensions.
We are receiving a lot of questions, which means our turnaround time may be longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding.
You can check the following on our public page:
- Our scrolling banner,
- Our pages by topic,
- Our news, with regular updates,
- Our informational guides and forms (“Downloads” section),
- Our Help and Contact, section for your profile (Pensioner, employee, Employer), which answers the most frequently asked questions.
You can also:
- Use the magnifying glass (located in the upper right hand corner of each page) to do a keyword search
- Submit a query to our virtual assistant, Alpha, which you will find in the lower right-hand corner of each page
- Browse our publications (Downloads section)
- The air crew member’s handbook,
- Our Horizon newsletters,
- Our Activity Reports,
- Check out our Step-by-step guide to your retirement pension claim.
In your personal account
Here, you will find documents and services personalized according to your profile (Pensioner, Employee, or Employer):
- Personal information,
- Notice of entitlements,
- Simulation calculator (retirement date and pension simulator),
- Online applications (to claim entitlements, perform buybacks, make contribution payments, and have periods credited free of charge),
- Pension calendar,
- Pension statements,
- Certificate of pension entitlement,
- Tax certificate,
- Section on Pay-as-you-Earn tax withholdings